Saturday, September 22, 2012

YUNA X INTREND X ME :)

IMG_8852
IMG_8971IMG_8856 IMG_8857 IMG_8873 IMG_8865 IMG_8885 IMG_8958 IMG_8959 IMG_8960 IMG_8949 IMG_8887 IMG_8928 IMG_8940 IMG_8938 IMG_8909 IMG_8967
Hi girls :) Something I wanteeeeed to share for such a long time! This was a shoot for InTrend September, and we did this shoot early July (can you imagine how long I had to keep this a secret?) Anyhow, I was beyond elated when Vee from InTrend called me, and to collaborate on my second big Hijab issue with InTrend (last year I styled Irma Hasmie and Noryn Aziz's hijab) and this year, I was screaming when Vee told me I was going to style Yuna's hijab look for the InTrend issue, mostly using Aidijuma bawal scarf, and I even added Old Blossom Box Galaxy scarf in too :) Hope you girls enjoy the pictures.. And I had sooo much fun with the InTrend family styling miss Yuna :) 

4 comments:

  1. Wow yuna ...i adorer her ....wow it awasome....i love your outfit too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahhhhh seyes best giler blog ni...!!! Penuh dengan warna warni... Pulak fesyen... ade x suggestion utk blog lelaki yg style n fashion mcm blog awak ni...!!!!

    ReplyDelete