Friday, December 16, 2011

HAIR PARTY WITH BIOLYN HAIRSPA

Hey girls...
I was ecstatic to share this with all of you...
and was jumping up & down for joy when i knew,
that  Biolyn Hair Spa Hair & Scalp Expert will sponsor me & my readers a hair pampering session & a mini party  at their outlet near 
South City Plaza @ Seri Kembangan.
*hip hip horray*

UPDATED: ALL SLOTS FULL
THANK YOUUUU GIRLS...


Ok, here's the catch: the first 20 to RSVP to me via email: jezmineblossom@yahoo.com
with the slogan "I LOVE Biolyn" for this exclusive invite will get a free pampering session which includes the Royal Treatment 
(hair & Scalp treatment)! 
And for the remaining 21+ will only have to pay rm10.. yes,
rm10 for the Royal Treatment..
We love hair treatments don't we? 
come & join the fun with me, 
on this date 28 DEC 2011 (Wednesday), and time 8PM
We can mingle, talk beauty & fashion, eat & just rest and unwind...
 Print
 Print

1 comments:

Thristhan December 20, 2011 at 11:37 AM  

Hey babe, My event was last Saturday. It was a superb experience. Make sure you make use of all the 20 vouchers :)