Saturday, January 28, 2012

I HEART BIOLYN

IMG_3902

Hey hey hey..
A beauty related post :) :) :)
A few weeks back, I was super lucky to have Biolyn sponsor a hair treatment session for me, my friends & blog readers, and it was a super awesome experience..

Can you believe the prices below?? Believe it, coz it's trueeee...

IMG_3900 copy
It was hard for me to believe how super affordable it is,
but believe it girls, its supeeeer true!
So, what are you waiting for?
Better head to BIOLYN soon :)
Print

IMG_3894
At the soiree, we tested & brought home the Biolyn Skin Phyto Hyaluronic Acid Solution, and it works on an instant..
What it promises you are a are even & smooth skin, hydrates the skin and moisture too..
IMG_3896
What i most most LOVE is THIS! *eventhough I cant really show a picture of my hair before & after*, but after having the great team at Biolyn wash my hair and applying this Hair Phyto Hyaluronic Acid Solution, my scalp and hair felt cleaner & light in an instant! At rm39, this is a keeper girls.. another great thing is that, it prevents hair fall.. and I remember after that day, I had less hair fall than the usual (magic, hehe...)

IMG_3901

m
Lyana & Els after getting thier hair done!
Supeeeeer shine :D

j

Didnt get a proper photo with all the girls that was there,
coz some were still busy doing thier hair..
but thanks sooo sooo much for coming.
Hope everyone had a great hair pampering session from Biolyn for FREE :)

k

l
Lyana is clearly super happy..