Friday, February 24, 2012

A BLAST OF SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS

IMG_4689

A long awaited post, and some what unreal... I cant recall for how long I've been reading Diana Rikasari's blog, and I've always been a fan! I first met Diana when I went to Jakarta last year to join the Indonesian Blogger Yard Sale (read it HERE), and this year, it was soo surreal to have Diana at my shop (OBB is all about girls like Diana) :) So when she told me she's coming down to KL, I promised to bring her around to OBB and to all my fave eating joints (which included lunch at Fatspoon, dessert at the cupcakes emporium Wondermilk and bubble tea drinks at Chatime..)

It was such a fun day with Diana and her husband Sharjeel, and I couldn't thank them enough for spending their hectic schedule in KL with me, and for all the lovely iwearUP wedges Diana brought along.. Im a total addict now, I wear my iwearUP wedges daily..

IMG_4694
Im wearing a gift from OBB intern Didi leopard scarf, OBB New Arrival lace cardigan, F.O.S superman tee, OBB New Arrival pink heart jeans and iwearUP Hi-Tree in GOLD :D

20120220_100608
Buy iwearUP at www.iwearUP.com :)

 IMG_4696
Cheesy fitting room poses

IMG_4700
OBB interns Balqies & Didi, both in OBB New Arrivals which I let them pick as gifts, these girls a super duper trooper interns, and I love them sooo much..

IMG_4692

IMG_4706
Diana at work ;p

IMG_4707

IMG_4709

IMG_4721
My cat Debab enjoying a nap..

IMG_4727

IMG_4733

20120219_141805
Best hot choc I've had so far at Fatspoon

 IMG_4734
A place I always always bring people to, especially if they are not Malaysians.. WONDERMILK! Coz i believe the whole world should know about Wondermilk & their wonderful cupcakes!

IMG_4735

IMG_4738
And last, Chatimeeeee... :)