Saturday, October 19, 2013

DAY 3 IN SABAH VIA AIR ASIA

IMG_1130

Finally, the last blogpost of my Sabah trip in June.
Going through pictures again for this post makes me miss Sabah so much. Clear blue skies, fresh air, and ofcourse the sea! As you can recall from my first and second day experiences in Kota Kinabalu, on the third and last day of our trip we went to Gaya Street in the morning. I was soo happy to have found the old ice cream van to take a picture with.. hehe..

IMG_1141

The water seems sooo inviting, and because I miss Sabah so much, it made me check on the AirAsia website for the flights they have from KL-KK Sabah. And conveniently for those in Penang & Johor, you also have direct flights to Kota Kinabalu. Below is the flight timetable for easy viewing, and you can choose your timing to fly out:


Flights to/from BKI as below:

15x daily KULBKI

11x weekly - PENBKI

18x weekly - JHBBKI 

 

Website: www.airasia.com
Instagram: @AirAsia

IMG_1148

IMG_1156
IMG_1170

It was my first time snorkeling and diving :O
I cant tell you guys how much I was freaking out.
I was soo scared as I cant swim *tutup muka*

IMG_1179
 IMG_1158

IMG_1191

In I go, as I was stepping down ( I cant remember how deep it was) I kept praying that I wouldnt drown (haha...) but everything was handled professionally by the instructor as he guided me till the very last step below. And all I can recall was, how beautiful it was and how amazed I was with Allah's creation. MasyaAllah it was a beauty under the sea, where fishes would swim by in hundreds. I was so thankful for being brave enough to do under and see His amazing creations.

IMG_1203

0 comments: