Thursday, December 30, 2010

IT'S BROWN AGAIN TODAY

IMG_4687
Salam and hello... OMG, when I saw all the previous outfit post this past week, nearly everything I wore are either brown, yellow or peach... But hands down though, brown and yellow are my fave fave colours.. I find it easier to mix and match, and yellow suits my skin tone more...

What I wore: Leopard scarf (supeeeeeer love this, constantly wearing it coz it matches with everything..),  OLDBLOSSOMBOX vintage pussy bow top, PIERRE CARDIN vintage jacket (I alsoooo love too, which my Mum found), TOPSHOP black skinnies, CHARLES&KEITH wedges, MARC BY MARC JACOBS bag (I bought with my first salary when I was working with Marie Claire)

Went to MBSA this morning, to renew my shops' 2011 license... and off to work I went.. nothing much... So, where is everybody going for New Year?

IMG_4688

IMG_4686

10 comments:

SYAKILA HISAM December 30, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

stylish sgt2x..!!
i love the scarflets..hope to meet you guys..

Jezmine Blossom December 30, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

hey dear, awww.. thank u sgt! Can't wait to meet u too.. if terjumpa nnt, bgtau u miss elmo k.. :)

sue. December 30, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

darling...lawa larh jaket itutttt...bole bawak pegi ofis juge..ngee

Iman's Umi December 30, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

Btl2, scarflet & jacket is awesome! Yellow & Brown mmg easy match, sama gak dgn white & Black.

Orkid December 30, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

im going to putrajaya! ahhaa. b4 dat g ur boutique. cant waittt :P

suke sgt ur top. ade jual lg x? hehe

Dhea Ahmad December 30, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

nice and sweet dear

Zainatun Adilah December 30, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

dear, photobucket u ada masalah. :)
better guna www.imageshack.us.

Visit mine at http://eyla-comtesse.blogspot.com/

i love your style btw!

Jezmine Blossom December 30, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

Sue: ah ah dear, jacket camni boleh pakai g ofis :)

Iman: tulaaa.. Sbb tu I byk pakai colour ni..

Orkid: rahmahhhhhh, omggggg lama gila tak jumpa u!! Tak sabar :)

Nadia: thank u sgt dear :)

Zainatun: betul dear, I nak tukar ke flickr nnt, asyik tak sempat je :( thanks soooo much tau dear..

NY December 31, 2010 at 2:32 AM  

Your blazer has a really colour, I love your outfits:)

http://fashion-heartbeats.blogspot.com/

Jezmine Blossom December 31, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Hey ozlem: thank you soo much again sweets :)