Monday, December 27, 2010

TODAY & YESTERDAY

IMG_4612
Had a great night with the girls just now, and I just came back from eating & froyo-ing.. Ill update on the pictures tomorrow, coz my dear dear camera died on me (habis battery).. All of us have this sort of plan we are going to do... but since none of us could stop yapping on other stuffs, plan tu belum di habis bincang lagi.... But I can't wait ;) so I'll update more on my outing tomorrow...

What I Wore Today: This lovely lovely vintage CHRISTIAN DIOR shirt my Mum found!!! (SUPER LOVE the prints and colour....), OLDBLOSSOMBOX pleated peach skirt, THRIFTED polkadot scarf, OLDBLOSSOMBOX dragon fly necklace, F21 deer necklace, OLDBLOSSOMBOX school satchel and CHARLES&KEITH heels..

I seem to love everything peach & pastel lately..

IMG_4623

IMG_4616
IMG_4630

IMG_4634

IMG_4607

YESTERDAY

Such a busy day at the shop.. Thanks to all the girls that dropped by :) So nice to see familiar faces.. I was rather simple coz I had a lot to do at the shop, and thanks to my super Mum for helping out too..

What I Wore Yesterday: OLDBLOSSOMBOX grey military inspired shirt, VINTAGE heart belt, MAYSAA maxi skirt (it was ofcourse too long for me, coz Im such a mini-me, so kena pakai cam tube dress instead of a maxi skirt), zigzag scarf , CHARLES&KEITH heels :)

IMG_4608

IMG_4609
Me and dearest, dearest Felice...

13 comments:

Adibah December 27, 2010 at 12:57 AM  

hi jezmine.. like sgt ur heels (pic above) that peach attire.. heee ..luv it ;)

Jezmine Blossom December 27, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

hello adibah.. thanks sgt dear.. tu la... i cam lately ni suka gile colour peach... nite nite sweetie

L December 27, 2010 at 1:10 AM  

suka the C&K black and white wedges tuuu. nak cariklaah.ada lg tak agak2? hehe

Jezmine Blossom December 27, 2010 at 1:12 AM  

hey dear ;) i rasa adaaa... u try tgk k.. i beli kat empire subang.. tak salah i ada 2 colour, satu lagi all black..

Amalia Ardiatami December 27, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

hi kak, I love your 1st photo skirt, and ur both heels, u're so brilliant :) :) anyway, congrats for malaysia for the 1st leg...hehehe...

Jezmine Blossom December 27, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

hi again amalia, thanks sooo much for the sweet comment.. congrats to indonesia too ;)

Lia Hasty December 27, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

suka sangat skirt jezmine (:

Jezmine Blossom December 27, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Hey clara sweets, thanks for that.. I suka sgt, been wearg it many times too.. Haha..

Durrani Zamri December 28, 2010 at 1:57 AM  

comel nye sgt2..hehe
teringin la nak drop by kat OBB..

Kim December 28, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

I love how the tripping on the top pair of shoes seems to match your yellow top.

Ms.F December 28, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

comelnya sis..
suka gilew kat beg biru uh..kiut meyh..

Jezmine Blossom December 28, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

Bit zamri: hello dear :) awwwwwww, thanks sgt sgt tau dear.. Do come by one day :)

Kim: heeey kim! I just love the overall colour of the shoes.. Yup, it does match! :D

Miss hunnybunny: helloooo cutie! Thanks soo much tau.. Bag biru tu ala2 vintagekan? Xoxo

BabiesMom December 29, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

jez.. that skirt ada lg ker? cantek