Saturday, August 6, 2011

BERSHKA IS IN MALAYSIA

IMG_0914
BERSHKA is finally finally in Malaysia...
*I see some smiling faces already, hehe*
A famous & much loved brand from Spain, Bershka is the sister label of Zara :)
Opening its stores today at 10am in Mid Valley
And SOON One Utama.

And last night, I was one of the lucky 4 bloggers 
(others include Hanie Hidayah, Cynthia & Joyce Wong)
to have a private viewing of the shop even before it's open to public..
(We made it even before the media!)
And it was such a great experience,
something the 'little girl' of me had always dreamt of,
and the first for such thing for me..
So I want to thank the Bershka team for having me!

IMG_0873
Shoes shoes shoes galore... 
Psst, the heels are around RM200+

IMG_0908

IMG_0910
Im wearing: ZARA bugs printed scarf, long maroon top inside from Mum, GALLO peplum puff top, MNG jeans, ARARED necklace, CALAMAN heels & my MrP handbag.

IMG_0880

IMG_0895
Bright colours! Love love love colours!

IMG_0901

IMG_0887
These scarfs are SUPER SUPER adorable!
Polka dots, metallics, ethnic prints and a whole lot more.

IMG_0891

IMG_0902

IMG_0904
Colourful ethnic printed scarf :D

IMG_0905
One of my most fave picks!
These super duper cute Snoopy sweaters...

IMG_0886
With a lot of sections!
And even for guys too, Bershka is a must visit..
And as I tweeted last night at the private viewing,
a lot of you asked about the price..
Here's the good news "It's more affordable than Zara, Topshop etc"

IMG_0876

IMG_0917
Hanie, Cynthia & I at Bershka
And us discussing about the pieces we love & have our eyes on!

IMG_0918

IMG_0919

3 comments:

eye*da August 8, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

Hello Jezmine!!!

Such an awesome store to check out:)

Thanks to you of sharing this post with everyone:)

ponnie August 8, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

Would you happen to remember the price of the Snoopy sweater? :) Thanks!

izzati nadiah October 21, 2011 at 2:43 PM  

sis,is it your heels comfortable? I thought to buy it,at calaman right? Really want to know 'bout it b4 place the order