Tuesday, August 23, 2011

JELITA MAGAZINE

IMG_0020

How time flies! We are on our last week of Ramadan.. and it's gonna be Raya soon! Another late post from me, but back in June, my fellow bloggers & Scarflets friends were invited to do a Raya spread with Jelita Magazine.. And I want to thank Jelita for this really grand opportunity. The Jelita August is out already :)

We were required to dress-up in two of our Raya clothes that showed our style & personality, at the time (June) my very own Old Blossom Box Raya Collection wasn't ready yet. So i wore my Old Blossom Box pieces that could also be worn during Raya, with a more modern look.

Above (I would totally wear this again for Raya): Leopard scarf from Mum, OLD BLOSSOM BOX Novelty Colour Block chiffon cardigan, DIVA daisy necklace, VINTAGE braided belt, OLD BLOSSOM BOX mustard chiffon maxi skirt :)

IMG_0037
All of us with our Raya groove on!
Lyna, Fira, Shea, Yana, Riqa, Rina, Ami, Cik Epal, 
Aishah, Maria, me & Yanny..

IMG_0011
My other Raya look: CALAQISYA ombre scarf, my old polka dotted modern kurung (about 3 years back) and OLD BLOSSOM BOX Novelty Tulip Overlap Skirt.

IMG_0008

IMG_0034
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri (soooooooon) dearies :)

7 comments:

Puan Eka August 23, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

selamat hari raya...
semua cantik-cantik betul!

Arn sweetrider August 23, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

love you make-up jezz! and i just read about you in In-trend. Selamat Hari Raya girls!

tugbanın dünyası August 23, 2011 at 3:36 PM  

woww. you are soo pretty :)
Im from turkey Im a fashion designer student ,I usualy fallow your website and I love your fabric but ın turkey I couldnt find this kind of fabric so Im soooo sad:((

Atika August 23, 2011 at 3:52 PM  

Assalamu alaikum Jezmine,
I link your blog to mine. Your blog is great. Thank you so much dear:)

smahane August 24, 2011 at 3:03 AM  

salam aléicoum

le hijab est une vérité venant d' ALLAH

en tous cas, j'aime bien voir des soeurs s'habiller avec des habits larges

dayah August 27, 2011 at 10:14 AM  

lawanya jezmine. looks good make up kat mata nmpak besar comel :) hv a nice day raya

syahida September 7, 2011 at 6:19 PM  

loike ur make up :)
also loike da calaqisya ombre scarf..isiit avail??