Tuesday, September 13, 2011

BELLA NTV7 RAYA BACK TO BACK

IMG_0743
Salam & hello, gosh.. it feels like forever since I last blogged properly, and seriously, I have soooo many backlogged posts I wanna share.. But work, and more work mounted, so blogging time was sparse, or by the time I do get home I would be dead tired...

And the other reason Ive been very busy lately is becauseeeeeeeee... Im preparing for my fashion show (yes, fashion show!) in KLCC this Friday! *SOOOOOO EXCITED* A few months back, I was chosen as one of the fashion designers that will participate for MASIF. So its all happening this Friday night, 8PM at KLCC (the stage for my show will be outside/near DOME) So pretty pretty please come by, its an open event :) And the actress, Intan Ladyana will be walking my catwalk with 4 other of OBB's model :)

More about that on my next post. Recently on Raya Day, Bella had their special Aidilfitri segment, and I was lucky to be invited for the second time on the show (the first was with Daphne Iking).  The Bella Raya edition was about modern & traditional baju kurung, so I was there to explain how I added new/vintage touches on the OBB Raya collection, turning it into something more modern..

IMG_0782
Host (Miss Malaysia/Universe) Deborah Henry

IMG_0774
OBB Raya Girl, Ida Mazlan getting her hair done..
Wearing Old Blossom Box Raya 2011 & mary jane heels.

IMG_0784
Old Blossom Box Raya Kurung on model, Ida Mazlan, Deborah Henry, me, host Vanessa Chong.

IMG_0852
On the same Bella Raya, Aril & Fiza from NTV7 dropped by at my shop to shoot a segment about handbags, my faves & which handbag I would likely wear for Raya.

IMG_0857

IMG_0870

6 comments:

nur 'afifah :) September 14, 2011 at 12:13 AM  

that so cool ! i love the baju raya design ! :)

Liza Razak September 14, 2011 at 12:19 AM  

suka combination baju u especially the one that u wore on NTV7..cuteness !!

MizMira September 14, 2011 at 2:49 PM  

aisehman..bru nk int u for bernamatv n rtm..ntv7 lagi laju ke? :(

Zyra Zul'aiz September 17, 2011 at 12:09 PM  

I love ur shoes...!!!!!!!!!! hee... =)

syazwan tahir September 19, 2011 at 6:59 PM  

design sis cute! love ur design...hope satu hri nnti u cn design for men clothing line plak ;)

enciksyazwanpunyablok.blogspot.com

aleighya October 24, 2011 at 6:00 PM  

jeamine, r those calaman shoes any comfy as pretty as they look? thinking of getting a pair for myself :)