Wednesday, September 7, 2011

THANKS SOO MUCH HARIS OF VENOM FAME

tumblr_lqzh51EjaC1qjytd7o1_500

A drawing of me by Haris Rashid of Venom Fame. I can't even express how gobsmacked I was when I received this bombful of colour burst on my computer screen.. Simply stunning! And I just absolutely LOVE everything, every small details.. Thank you soo soo much Haris, Im truly chuffed to bits.. And this was such a big big surprise... Thank you soo much again... Such a rare talent at just 18 years old..

7 comments:

Anisa Anuar September 7, 2011 at 3:56 PM  

what a nice piece of work..

Asyik Izas September 7, 2011 at 4:59 PM  

Seriously sgt cantik and kreatif Mine..I love it,,:)

Nur Hidayah September 7, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

comelnya!

Yunne Osman September 7, 2011 at 8:55 PM  

wow! he did such a good work. the colors, the cute flowers, everything in it just shouts YOU. i even checked out his blog and found a lot more great work from him

Anonymous September 7, 2011 at 9:56 PM  

cantik!!! this Haris so talented.. i wish i had one ;-)

MaiZATuL ASniDA September 8, 2011 at 6:09 AM  

really nice sis. talented or maybe gifted. hehe...

MizMira September 9, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

good job..i love ur fashion!!very much actually..

right now im thinking on to int u for special report in bernamatv news..

i will text u later to comfirm!

eh sori, lupa to introduce myself..mira from bernamatv