Thursday, April 11, 2013

MY FAVOURITE OLD BLOSSOM BOX DRESS

IMG_0013

IMG_0015
Hooray for a new venue to snap pics (just outside Old Blossom Box actually, at the stairs), I have an event to go to tonight.. meeting a big shot make-up artist for Bare Minerals at JW Marriott :) and Im wearing my fave ever dress from Old Blossom Box. I wear it so often, I think I need to stash it away for a few months.

On me: MANGO scarf/ LOVISA necklace & brooch/ BKK heels
TOPSHOP jacket/ MANGO clutch 

IMG_0021
IMG_0023

 IMG_0006
Me at work , I love doing work on the floor,
and my table is just a big pile of mess for me to put things.
Nothing is more rewarding than sitting on the floor
and hand sewing for me.
Here making a new piece for Old Blossom Box.. 
 IMG_0008
 

3 comments:

Sizzling Suzai April 11, 2013 at 4:12 PM  

alahai comelnyer kak..yup such a nice dress n always love the combo of denim jacket n dresses!

Arina Nahya N Nafia April 12, 2013 at 11:20 AM  

nice dress!


http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

Doriyuckey April 18, 2013 at 10:13 PM  

I love doing things on the floor too! :D