Wednesday, April 3, 2013

THROWBACK ON WHI

IMG_9787
Found these pictures in my camera, and lately.. my memory card is as near as empty as i rarely take my camera with me anymore, and snap pictures. I have Instagram to blame for my laziness. And it got me lazy to blog too.. but, doesnt mean I dont miss it.

And I cant even recall if this shoot with WHI was this year or late last year. Annnnddddd... massive BIG thanks to the people at WHI/ TV3 for all the support on me & OBB.. It was great to be back on WHI for the 3rd time.. and talking on Old Blossom Box ofcourse..

Untitled-2
With my darling Zarina as our model..
I love this girl! All around pretty and beautiful inside and outside.
A truly sweet girl..

IMG_9792
With me that day, was my designer friend Nurita Harith

IMG_9798

IMG_9799

1 comments:

mornings April 6, 2013 at 12:51 AM  

I miss your blog post kak Jezmine... :D could u give your hijab tutorial?hehe. I love the way u mix the colour of your outfits. may b u can visit my blog too??? if u don't mind, I'll be so glad.