Thursday, April 23, 2009

BLACK-ISH

If all goes according to plan (Insya-Allah), yippey yeay... I'll be designing Shila's from One In A Million red carpet outfit, for this coming One In A Million finale... Owh.. I adore this girl! She's super sweet and has a great voice to boot! And most importantly, a very down to earth girl... This is the first time I have actually agreed to do one for a celebrity, other times I just freak out, and say no... But for Shila, it's because I personally truly do like her, and even voted for her during the finals.., apart from that, it would be fun to dress her up... So, we'll see how it goes yah...

What's new? Work, loans & events...: D'RIAS black shirt, MANGO sequined vest, THRIFTED scarf, LULU GUINESS "Art Shop" bag, MANGO jeans, GUESS wedges, gift from Azlina TOPSHOP necklace & OLD BLOSSOM'S studded bangles...

Wheee..... tomorrow is Friday! Cannot wait lah!!!


Looking at this newspaper cutting, I miss my days at NewsStraitTimes..

0 comments: