Sunday, April 19, 2009

GIRLS DAY OUT

Re-edited: Oh my, lots of spelling errors..
I was typing as I was sleeping last night...

It's 2.30am, and I'm still smiling..
Why? Because these girls made me smile...

Table for 5 please, Jing Velvet Ribbons, Nadia Pumpkin, Baby Frumpy, me & Edi Lalurve,
Baby oh baby, why did u go off to party so early? Makes me soo sedih lar...

And yeay, the meet up was super fun! From shop talk to ghost stories, we covered everything, including politics. Although I've known Jing for quite awhile, it was the 2nd time to lepak with her... And she is sooo cute (in every single gesture, she is just soo cute!). Well to me & Nadia, she is the ultimate shopping queen.. It was Edi's first time meeting Jing, and she was soo smitten by Jing, she said, ..."where has she been all this time?"

Listening to Jing's & Nadia's gossips...

Some vital gossiping... was it shoes? or bags?

Jing's studded Zara out shined us all...

Me & the birthday girl Edi! And I love her to bits!!
When I first started Old Blossom, Edi was my model, and I'll forever remember that... She would come all the way to Shah Alam, solely to help me out. Knowing each other for 7 years, she's one of my best friend, and for me, my muse!! Ediana, I love you dearie!



Time to get serious, as we all were sharing the same brownie...

Edi, with her busuk... Muaz..



Home time... *Ediana dearie Lalurve, happy happy 25th birthday darling!!! (again..)
You're a great friend and I love you to bits!!

0 comments: