Friday, April 17, 2009

YIPPEY YEAY, IT'S FRIDAY

Today, wearing: THRIFTED scarf & top (with funny hem), black lace top inside, MARC BY MARC JACOBS bag, MANGO jeans, DIVA ring & VINCCI+ heels.
P.S/ I read from one of the comments asking about the Olsen's Influence book, well, I saw one in MPH Bangsar Village!
Omigosh... this is my fashion event line up for next week (which is a reminder to self too), staring on Monday: Raoul fashion show, Timeless fashion show, Bebe fashion Show, BCBGMAXAZRIA fashion presentation, MULBERRY fashion show, DIOR bag preview, Cattlyia, and finally, come Friday, LOANINGS.... and, I also have one event today... I'm going to be soo worn-out by next weekend (which Im looking forward too, coz someone is coming to town! And I must, must make time for that...)

And....I can't wait for dinner tomorrow night with the girls... Nadia, Jing, Baby & Edi!!! I haven't seen or lepak with any of these guys in 1-2 months, so tomorrow night shall be fun! In fact, I haven't been out with any of my friends in the past 3 months (thats how busy I am...) And its Edi's birthday too, and Ill be getting my buys from these guys too (time to bertukar purchases) and good food (more than triple fun!)


And this baby arrived to my feet, right before Lyana left for Aussie, including the other purple studded heels I ordered, super happy mode is on! If you want a pair (though it's sold out), why not drop at http://www.dfringe.blogspot.com/ often.. Owh, and apart from shoes, I don't know why I suddenly have this crazy thing for skirts, I've been buying 7 skirts (and 3 more on the way..), I have no idea how to wear some of them, but fret not, Ill use them for styling purposes too... Speaking on that, I can't wait for the circus theme! On the music side, I love the entire One Republic album! Have a happy, happy weekend everybody..

0 comments: