Thursday, June 18, 2009

COBWEBS & SPIDERS....

OMG! OMG! OMG! I feel like this blog dah bersarang for sooo long!!!! I had to dust-off the invisible/virtual cobwebs hangging.... A lot has happened, so I was memang super duper busy lah! So busy that I had to rely on pictures people tag me in Facebook (so bad kan.....) and soo busy that I didnt get a chance to reply all the comments yet (oh soo sorry), but all will change come July! Ill be semi-free like a bird....
Because... I'll be ending my job at Marie Claire, which is sad too... (I have a week left! isk..isk...) It was a dream come true to be working for a magazine company, doing fashion, and all the fashion shows that comes with it (and sometimes little freebies too), and all the super nice people I've met along the way... My office mates which I'll really miss, my shoots and the loaning's! OMG the loaning's (no more seeing Pavilion/KLCC/MV on a weekly basis)!!! I cant believe that I've been with BluInc for a year already...and now is the time for me to move on to other things that I hope to achieve. And I will always remember that very first day when I went to BluInc for the job interview, meeting Mindy (my editor), and was soo happy that I got the job (a week after my finals at UiTM) and for her to believe in me! And the girls.... *Deza, you win for being the most friendliest. It was a good 1 year experience, and it was my first "real" job...
After this... I'll be doing freelance jobs here and there, working my way on doing my Masters and working my ass off for another big thing that I hope to achieve.. Because at 25, although I feel really really grateful for all the things that comes my way, I feel like I haven't achieved much... So hopefully, after I get that 'big thing' I want... I will feel like I have finally achieved something.
And if anybody knows of a good charity house (rumah org tua/orphanage) please do contact me at jezmineblossom@yahoo.com, I'd really like to help out now that I have the time to do so...
Some latest pictures...

With Naddy at the Chic Pop Samsung event held in The Apartment, KLCC by Tongue In Chic!

Idan love....

Cuppcakes at WONDERMILK with the Marie Claire team for Sha's and my farewell lunch!


and pictures the night before AJL 09 in PWTC (?)

my dearest buddies Itcha & Edi Lalurve

With Shila too (fitting session)

0 comments: