Sunday, June 21, 2009

TODAY

Blurry picture alert/ Blurry picture alert
Nadia Pumpkin, Eiyan & me...

Today was a busy day... woke up like super early (it was raining, and nice...), darling Meng came by to pick up her goodies from Old Blossom (Hello Meng!!! Saya happy dgn berita itu), went out with my Mum (went to get some new *Mint-Vintage* goodies/ I cant wait!!! More cool stuffs in store), and...... do look out for cute basket bags tomorrow too...

Night time, me & Nadia went off to Pavilion to finally meet Eiyan (our customer, and eventually blog-friend), who came to KL from Sabah for a holiday. She's one of the few that first bought from me... way before Old Blossom! When I was still making the customised cluthes... (Eiyan: maok gambar ngan kitak k? Nak tok blur!!! Sik best... Last2 dapat jumpa juak ho... sori sik sempat lamak tek, mek duak segan bah... Sik tauk apa nak di klakar, kelak jmp agik k... Happy shopping in KL) And the best thing about Eiyan, eventhough she's a Sabahan, she can totally rock B.Sarawak too...

Tomorrow will be super busy...

0 comments: