Saturday, June 6, 2009

ITS A SUNDAY

Out to late dinner at Delicious: THRIFTED polka dot scarf, FOREVER21 leopard cardigan (finally.....), MNG jeans, Flintstones tee MISSOCD, MODERNFLASHBACK vintage bag & GUESS wedges.

Today is a Sunday, which means I'll be busy at home, overseeing the clothes for tonight's update, ironing, and snapping pictures all day long... And I always like to start the day with hot coffee (yum..yum...) It's like a Sunday ritual now days, and because Im soo caught up in it, I nearly always forget to eat... But today, Ill try to remember to have lunch. Happy Sunday everybody (the weekend is nearly over, isk..isk...) By the way, tonight's update will be earlier at 8PM.

One of my current favourite shoes, studded wedges from GUESS, all thanks to my Mum! and a few more that I'll be sharing soon...



Theme: The Young & The Restless
Day: Sunday Night
Date: 7 June 09
Time: 8PM

More edgy pieces coming your way... From accessories, bags to clothes,
and vintage items... All Truly New items are imported...
And look out for more great news in July..

0 comments: