Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SCALLOP MADNESS

Today, wearing: OLD BLOSSOM BOX scallop double breasted top, floral leggings from Mum, pink bow peep toe pumps F21 JAPAN, THRIFTED polka scarf.

Behind me is the SALE basket :) all going for RM35-40...

<<<<<< Please ignore my exceeded bandwidth :(


Debab sleeping this morning at the shop..
To those that are on my FB and follow me on Twitter, 
you guys might already know that I have 3 cats ;)
So meet the other 2 below....

This is Saber... For Saber-tooth (don't ask me why.. haha...)

And this one, given by Nana's cousin is Cookie ;)

Aren't they cute?

Been busy updating the shop with new arrivals..
So happy that the tables are pretty packed now...



Bought this really really cute painting from D.U.R.A at Urbanscapes,
we both agreed this one would mostly suit my shop,
even though there were loads of pretty paintings by Dura at her booth..
*waves at Dura, I adore you... and your artworks*

6 comments:

Felice June 30, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

I'm loving the scallop jacket dear...You look good as always! ;) Sedihnya I can't drop by the store soon enough, missing out on all the goodies.... :(

fara June 30, 2010 at 4:22 PM  

cookies si sooo cute!
muke comottt!!!

liss July 1, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

hey dear is the scallop jacket ure wearing for sale?

lovefashion July 1, 2010 at 2:03 AM  

everything is so cuteee!! and is that you're roo where you're standing??

BundanyaHiroKun July 3, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

sooo cute

Anonymous July 18, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

ur cats are cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!