Tuesday, June 29, 2010

URBANSCAPES 2010

My BFF Anna and I, she's decked in OLD BLOSSOM hat and heart military shorts...



Thank you sooooo much to everybody that stopped by, thank you! And to all the girls that came by to say Hi! thanks sooo much too... It was a very tiring day, I didnt even sleep the night before (just came back from overseas on a buying trip ALONE!!!) Thanks to Kay and Anna that helped out... and I shared by space with awesome girls, Yanny and Shea (thanks sooo much for sparing the space with me, and chit chat sampai malam...)
Thanks to Tongue In Chic for having me at their area, and thanks to KLUE for an awesome event! Can't wait for next year.... ;)

PS: Most pictures above are from my FB.

5 comments:

aishi lely June 29, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

waaaa...bazar.... ^^ bagaimana caranya memakai kerudung seperti dirimu..manis sekali berpita.. :)

zarinaismail June 29, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

teringin nk pg gk. tp tk dpt :( sobsob

Adriani June 30, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Thank you mine for everything!
it was def one SUPER FUN event!

TTonthedot July 10, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

I love Anna's hat by OBB. Ada gik sik dear?

SpModels July 26, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

What a great blog. I love it. Kindly visit http://www.spmodels.net if you need models. Thanks.