Sunday, June 13, 2010

SORRY, I'VE BEEN BUSY


First off, it's great to be back home! A week has passed... 10 days in Japan, I missed Debab and my shop like crazy.. I have a pending Japan post soon (too many pictures), I'll get back to it once Im a bit free... Coming back, Ive been super busy catching up with work and things.. I didn't even have time to snap pics within this week... Hope you guys have a great Sunday and week ahead... and to all those lovely girls (and their boyfriend's) thanks sooo much for dropping by within this week.. It was soo great to see the familiar and some new faces. Especially last Sunday (a day after I came back)...

OLD BLOSSOM BOX will once again be at URBANSCAPES ;) under the Tongue In Chic tent! So please please drop by.. Ill be with Yanny ;)
Ill be having great new arrivals there and.... ill be letting go a lot of my pre-loved items, mostly things Ive never worn and things Ive once once or twice... So do drop by, and have fun! This 26th June in KLPAC.

This pic was on Wednesday, Im wearing 12by12 JAPAN military top, UNIQLO JAPAN inside, ZARA grey leggings, leopard print scarf, TOPSHOP JAPAN polka dot bag and unicorn necklace, FOREVER21 JAPAN pink bow heels...

3 comments:

ღ TeRU²bOzUღ June 13, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

i love ur stail baybeh :)

olin June 14, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

hi darL:)
I guess Japan is a fashion heaven for girls like us and your style..wow:)
never fails to amaze me:)
Good job dearest and hope to see u more and lots more soon!!
hopefully all those goodies won't vanish by the time I receive my paycheck..
hugs and kisses dearest@!

Adriani June 16, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

Yeay! Cant wait to have fun!

-yanny