Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HIJABI FASHION WEEK/ DAY 3: GIRL'S JUST WANNA HAVE FUN

IMG_3645

"GIRL'S JUST WANNA HAVE FUN"
I just love dressing up when Im going out with my girlfriends.. and usually what we do when we go out is eat, eat, eat... and after that we'd go for coffee, and more eating at "kopitiam's"/cafe's.. And when I do go out with them, I tend to dress up a bit more 'edgy' (if you can call this 'a bit edgy') than the usual vintage looks I usually wear.. And I LOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sequins! And can't stop picking on all sequined based stuff.. and writing this post makes me miss them, and eating! We are just a bunch of 'always laughing and non-stop eating girls...'

PS: Thanks again to my Mum, for taking these pictures...

My outfit today: H&M JAPAN sequined jacket (and I got a lot more sequined stuffs from Japan), OLDBLOSSOMBOX vintage polka dot pussy bow shirt, TOPSHOP maroon clutch and black jeans, my Mum's ALDO heels I borrowed..

IMG_3640

IMG_3642

IMG_3646

To check on all the other super girl's, click (HERE)

11 comments:

Emen Ab Hadi November 17, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

saya jatuh cinta pada jaket kamu... owh,mahu...

Jezmine Blossom November 17, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

mizzniss: hey missy ;) awwww, thanks tau.. kite doa h&m ada disini nnt ye..

Nana S. November 18, 2010 at 2:33 AM  

very nice. :)

p/s: cute blog btw. cantikk sgt.

Along November 18, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

ur mom's aldo just blew me off just like that.

eh tak, and ur sequined jacket tooooo!

Jezmine Blossom November 18, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

nana: thanks soooo much tau.. welcome to the blog dear..

hi along..... hahaha.. dia suka pakai kasut tu... thanks again n again along.. xoxo

sue. November 18, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

jezmine...sini kasi pinjam jaket tu....5 minit pn jadilarh..T_T

sue. November 18, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

ade lagi...kasi pinjam clutch tu juge ok?

Jezmine Blossom November 18, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

hahahaha.... sure sure.. clutch tu ada kat topshop sekarang tau dear... xoxo sue....

Amalia Ardiatami November 18, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

waaaow, yang ini lebih best best lagi kak jezmine :O good job! suka blazernya, too cute :) dimana bisa dapat? mirip2 pucci yah? hehe

Jezmine Blossom November 18, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

amalia: makasih banget... ni belinya di japan hari tu.. h&m dear... thanks yah dear.... xoxo

sue. November 19, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

yeke..? *terus pegi t0psh0p...beli secara pukal* hehe...