Friday, November 19, 2010

HIJABI FASHION WEEK/DAY 6 : LOVESTONED

IMG_3706 copy
Thought I'd be a damsel in distress, 
and wait for my prince to come by...
And who said that there isn't any happily ever after 
anymore in this world..?
I believe my happily ever after will come by the end of this post...

IMG_3672
And I waited patiently in my boutique, 
waiting for the one I truly love..
Whilst I waited...
I managed to take these photos and blog ;)

IMG_3684
And tell you sweeties a story of what I wore that day (whilst waiting for prince charming) : OLDBLOSSOMBOX grey shirt, OLDBLOSSOMBOX 3-layer bejeweled madness necklace, OLDBLOSSOMBOX vintage pleated pink skirt, ALDO bronze clutch, scarf from Mum and F21 JAPAN heels.

IMG_3700
IMG_3692

And I waited......

IMG_3690
And more waiting............. *sigh*

IMG_3704

IMG_3693
And he finally cameeeeeee.....
My Prince Charming Debab finally found me ;)
And we both lived happily ever after...
in Old Blossom Box Land....

IMG_3675 copy

My story doesn't ends here,
please visit (HERE) for other fairytale stories & looks to see ;)

17 comments:

fahiraferra November 20, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

so cute that little prince charming! :D and gorgeous outfit too <3

cikyin November 20, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

ohh,ur skirt is charming jazmine...

Em November 20, 2010 at 2:08 AM  

LOL Jezmine! This post totally made me laugh because of the storyline. SO CUTEEEEEE <3

soffya cik bulan November 20, 2010 at 2:30 AM  

fuhh mmg stylo..smp ternganga mulut ni tgk...he..
btw, slm kenal okeh...
kite bdk buta fashion...:)

nurshaf November 20, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

wah..ini lain drpd yg sebelum ni..
very3 nice! :)

Jezmine Blossom November 20, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

fahiraferra:hahaha.. thanks sooo much sweeties....

nazira: thanks tau, couldnt believe i had it since 2008, tp baru pakai...

em: hahaha, dear.. a lot of people expected my bf by the end of the post...

soffya: thanks dear.. mana ada lah.... i tgk u cantik je dear.. tak mcm org buta fashion pun.. salam perkenalan jgk dear ;D

fiq: sbb tadi debab selalu sibuk nak masuk dlm gambar.. hahahahaha

dayah November 20, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

cantiknya! cantik too yur prince :)

Jezmine Blossom November 20, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

dayah: thanks tau dear.... hahaha.. debab mesti happy...

Fatima November 20, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

haha, ow yezmine your prince charming is HOT! :p haha
loving your outfit as always! :)


xx fatima

fazlisa rohali November 20, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

adore ur skirt darl. u had it since 2008? where to find it now. btw, pretty u (:

Along November 21, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

heee, i didnt expect Debab okay! i loooooooooove the skirt, i got to find one that fit my height, i guess. -- and that heels, when u first wore it & shown it in the blog -- it was truly meant for u,cik! there i said it. penat silent selama ni haha.

Jezmine Blossom November 21, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

Fatima: hahaha.. Yup yup.. He's one hottie.. Thanks soo much dear :)

Faslisa: ah ah, dr 2008 tu pun skirt tu vintage dear, from the 80s.. Nnt I akan usahakan n cari lagi.. Thanks jugak dear..

Along: tu laaaaa.. I saje2, mesti org ingat bf I muncul.. Hahaha.. Awwwww, thanks soo much tau.. Kasut tu dah kotor gila dah coz I selalu sgt pakai.. Thank u tau along, means a lot to me.. Xoxo

cujern November 22, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

cantiknye skirt!!
and kucing u sama gile ngan kucing i....nama kucing i doddy...

cik ain November 23, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

i mau ur skirt..aishh!!mane mau dapat??

Jezmine Blossom November 23, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

cujen: omggg ye ke? i rasa kucing hitam ramai yg sama kut, coz ramai gile ckp kucing i sama ngan diaorg punya.. tp bestnyaaaa nama kucing u...

cik ain; alaaaaa.. hahaha, hopefully one day ill sell it at the preloved bazaar k? thanks dear ;)

Shahirah Elaiza November 25, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

I <3 this skirt! Is it for sale at your boutique? Would love to come and visit since I live in Shah Alam.

cikyin November 27, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

woowww~ since 2008!! gila lah! hehe