Monday, November 15, 2010

HIJABI FASHION WEEK/DAY 1 : WORK WEAR

IMG_3601
Hello, yeaaaay! The first look for Hijabi Fashion Week is Work Wear ;) Myself being a boutique owner and sometimes fashion designer/blogger, my daily work wear outfit is 'FUN', as you can see from all my previous styleshoots, and even when I was working in Fashion in MARIE CLAIRE MALAYSIA magazine (before owning a boutique) my dress-up sense is still the same..

What's important to me when dressing up, is having those little pieces of mix and match that still defines your personality, even though you have to put a boring work wear outfit... or any other occasion.. try adding a fun/colourful bag, or some quirky heels, or a bright top under your work jacket...

When I wore this, I really did have a meeting.. It was with POSMALAYSIA regarding 'online shopping'... I wanted to dress appropriately, but also with things that defined who Iam, and I superlove vintage and anything that looks vintage. So I wore a VINTAGE school boy blazer, brown basic top inside, TOPSHOP jeans, and to add in some "fun-ness" and "me" into the rather plain outfit.. I wore an ethnic printed scarf my Mum gave me, VINTAGE owl and floral brooches, OLDBLOSSOMBOX vintage-like watch necklace, a colourful CHARLES&KEITH heels, a serious but quirky brown bag, and as a colour splash: an OLDBLOSSOMBOX bow and polka dot laptop clutch..

IMG_3611

IMG_3596

IMG_3612

To check on all the other girl's SUPERB outfits, go here:
http://modestytheory.blogspot.com/
Thanks a lot EM :) <3 <3

14 comments:

ajjah November 15, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

cute!

Jezmine Blossom November 15, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

thanks ajjah ;)

Adriani November 15, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

super love the colors mine! <3

and your tips on dressing up tu mmg tepat sekali!!!

Jezmine Blossom November 15, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

yanny! thank youuuu.. i super love yours tau!

dayah November 15, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

superr cool & cute :)

Jezmine Blossom November 15, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

hi there dayah..thank u sgt ;)

Mimi November 15, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

perfect! ^^

Mimi November 15, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

Perfect! ^^

Maria Elena Zarul November 15, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

it does look fun! makes you look very creative and approachable. =D
love it!

Anonymous November 16, 2010 at 1:20 AM  

I think you have the best look of the day! I posted it on sixteenr.com's blog: http://sixteenr.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/hijabi-fashion-week-nov-2010/

visit www.sixteenr.com for fashion-forward hijabs!

Fika November 16, 2010 at 2:06 AM  

Nice outfit..really fits as a boutique owner :)

I;m in love with your heels!!

sue. November 16, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

c0mel...cute.......nye...

Jezmine Blossom November 16, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

mimi: thanks sooo much tau ;)

helloooo maria!!!! hahaha... thanks soo much pretty lady..

sixteenr: thanks soo mch for that really sweet comment.. it truly means alot to me.. xoxo

fika: thank u dearie.. im glad u think that way..

sue: thanks soo much sue..

xoxo and kisses to all
and happy eid tomorrow ;)

KIRA November 29, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

ohhh i love this look! adorable <3