Sunday, May 16, 2010

I LOVE YOU POLKA DOTS


Wearing: OLD BLOSSOM BOX vintage ruffled polka dot top, a heart brooch Mum got for me from UK, seasoned old very old MNG jeans and red pumps i got overseas.

Yesterday Baby came over to teman me, coz most of the time Im alone... But it was a busy day yesterday, you guys can read it *HERE* as I dont really have time to write ;(
being a great friend she is, she brought along food from MIMA! and new CD's for me to play in the shop...

And to my dearest dearest Mum over in Japan right now... *waves & jumps* (my Mum reads my blog daily) WE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY MISS YOU! I cried truckloooooads and Debab misses you too ;)

And to Mimi: Thank you for the perfect perfect umbrella gift from Korea! It was puuurrrfeccct! with bows, polka dots and scallop trims.. Ill snap a picture and share it with you guys soon k?


3 comments:

E L L A May 16, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

love polka dots too ! ^ ^

TTonthedot May 17, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

i love this post! kitak cute benar! and i love ur heart brooch! :)

sherlyn May 18, 2010 at 2:46 AM  

nice broochn da polka dots :p