Sunday, May 30, 2010

JAPAN DAY 4

In the streets of SHINJUKU...
Wearing: OLD BLOSSOM sequined jacket & tuxedo embroidered top, UNIQLO JAPAN sailor themed scarf around neck, ZARA leggings, MNG polka dot clutch and pumps.. I actually have another TOPSHOP heart printed skirt underneath too..


Saw a 'Just Married' Japanese couple in the lobby of Imperial Hotel, Ginza...

Today was cold, called the main lobby for the weather forecast before I decided what to wear..
Off to our next hotel in Shinjuku..

Keio Plaza Hotel in Shinjuku..
Shinjuku is more relaxed like Ginza..


Then it was mostly shopping and jalan-jalan in UENO, SHINJUKU & TOKYO..

PS: Sorry for the wrong spelling last night, I was too tired to change it...

4 comments:

ZAFIRAH HANIS May 31, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

come back soon dear! hehe. take care

Marion St. Joan June 1, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Now I want to go to Japan haha!

L.I.N June 3, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

this looks like soo much fun!!!
bestnye :D

Tiffany June 6, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

you are so cute & I love your blog! I went to Tokyo about a year ago..looking at your pictures makes me miss it a lot :(