Saturday, May 1, 2010

PRESS PRESS PRESS

Magazines I'm featured in this month (May)

From Seventeen Malaysia (Thanks soooooo much Esther)
Edit: I didn't play stylist to the celebs written above, but they have worn OLD BLOSSOM pieces for shoots and tv shows. I have played stylist only for Shila OIAM and Intan Ladyana.

Old Blossom Box military dress, Seventeen Malaysia (Thanks sooo much again Joy)

An article on me, in E-Siswa magazine (a magazine for high school kids on education)
Thanks soooo much Kak Jaja
PS: There's a 10% Old Blossom Box coupon inside :)

Endless support from Remaja Magazine (Thanks soooo soooooo much Kak Fara)

Fab fashion spread on Vintage Issue by Yana Baharudin, in EH! Magazine
Thank you babeeeeeee *love you long time*


Actress, Intan Ladyana at the recent ABPBH in Old Blossom, in EH! Magazine...

5 comments:

Wulandari May 1, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

Jezmine, I am your silent follower,i love your design so much :) I wonder I can visit your store sometime when I go to Malaysia, anyway I love your military rompers. Congrats the articles :)

nashue May 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

congrats a lot to you,kak...you really make it...congrats again,..

Anonymous May 3, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

I bought 17 mag. n its so awesome to see u inside. terus maju sis! :D

Dewi May 7, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

congrats!! was excited to see you in Seventeen..

Keep up the good work! abs love your designs..

Hope to drop by ur store soon..

xoxo :)

florencefym June 9, 2010 at 7:19 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.