Friday, May 14, 2010

NEW GOODIES AT THE SHOP

For inquiries or orders, kindy e-mail only:
please e-mail only dearies...
jezmineblossom@yahoo.com
Thanks soo much...

GEEK CHIC OLIVIA HEART BAG, RM69
Comes in Orange and Red (Straps adjustable & removable)


OLIVIA LIBRARIAN JACKET, RM69
Comes in Red, Green & Purple (Fits UK6-UK12)

DOUBLE KITSCHY DRESS/TOP, RM59
Can be worn both front or back, plus there's fun on both sides ;)
Colours: Brown & Black (Fits UK4-UK10)



OLD BLOSSOM GOLD BEADED CARDIE (Home Made) RM60
Comes in Brown & Cream (fits UK4- small UK10)



NEW COLOUR ;)
GEEK CHIC CHAIN BAG, RM69


EIFFEL SEQUIN DRESS, RM64
Fully sequined Eiffel Tower dress, with a layer of organza on top ;)
Colours: Black & White (Fits UK6-UK12)



NAUTICAL BOW DRESS, RM56
H&M looka-like and very french...
Stripes comes in Navy & Black (Fits UK4-UK10)


DREAMLAND TUTU DRESS, RM65
Layers upon layers on nets, with lace and bows...
Colours: Grey, Pink, White and Black (fits UK4-UK10)

2 comments:

Miy May 14, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

I just found the Old Blossom Box Store and I LOVE your store and everything in there.. I mean, those lovely dresses, tops, skirt, and when I saw that unicorn ring, I almost dieeeee.. you're such a lucky girl to own such cute store with such lovely items.. ;)

Anyway, I also own a little shop that surprisingly also have similar stripes as your, but mine are turquoise.. It's called
Cups Little Cafe


Promise myself, I'll stop by at your store sometime.. ;)

Love,
Miy
The Picnic Girl

namasayatihah May 19, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

hey u..i'm new here...i love the librarian jacket...i want it!!so how do I purchase them?