Friday, July 2, 2010

BOWS AND THE COLOUR PINK

Helloooo....happy friday! I bet most of you are happy and looking forward to the weekend! Me as usual, work 7 days a week... It's been a really really hectic month, away on buying trips to 2 countries last month (June).. handling the shop, customers at the shop, emails, SMS-es, parcels, packing each and every parcels, running to the poslaju, endless chores... And Im really thankful to my Mum and friends for taking the time to help me once in awhile.. Sometimes work can be a little stressful, but Im really really thankful... especially all the new customers and friends i get to meet a long the way... And most of my customers are really really nice darlings, I just can't describe how nice you girls are to me, I really want to name each and everyone of you, but it would be too long.. So thank you...

And to most of my regular customers who understands how busy I can be, and being so patient with me, thank you soo soo much... I think you girls know who you are.. ;)

Wearing: OLD BLOSSOM BOX pink lace jacket, OLD BLOSSOM BOX pink bib bow top, OLD BLOSSOM BOX sailor anchor print bodycon skirt, ZARA leggings, MARC BY MARC JACOBS bag, OLD BLOSSOM BOX heart print scarf and TENDERBLUSH heels.

3 comments:

BundanyaHiroKun July 2, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

cute

Nova July 4, 2010 at 2:12 AM  

i think your blog is so cutee!
but i noticed you let the bottom of your neck opened? dont forget to cover it too =)
btw, im just starting my new blog.
check it out
http://tremendousmagz.blogspot.com

sherlyn July 4, 2010 at 2:33 AM  

isnt tat miu miu inspired shoes? omg! its really nice one u!!! lolzz..
gal...m coming again tis month! will sms u again k? take care nehxxx!