Monday, July 19, 2010

VINTAGE OH VINTAGE

IMG_2294
This is what i call Monday blues... haha.. but weekend or no weekend, everyday is a work day when you're running a shop single-handedly (but thanks to my Mum and close friends for helping out)... Still busy with preparing the Raya/Eid goodies.. Ill be having some ready stock on modern kurungs too (which are not design and made by Old Blossom), shoes and clutches for you girls to doll up on Raya! My Mum made a joke that I'll busy preparing for everybody else, that I wont have time to prepare any Raya stuffs for myself... (which might be true later on.. but we'll see...)

Today Im wearing: OLD BLOSSOM BOX vintage navy shirt, OLD BLOSSOM BOX vintage heart belt, MNG jeans, F21 Japan pumps, GIFT from Mum scarf and OLD BLOSSOM BOX fly away bee basket bag.
Have a great week ahead dearies ;)

IMG_2300

0 comments: