Friday, July 9, 2010

SCALLOP, DOTS, BOWS AND HEARTS ;)


IMG_2194
Today... Happy Friday and happy weekend in advance ;) Today is a busy day.. am typing all this at the front desk.. and Im wearing: OLD BLOSSOM BOX gingham peach bow top, TOPSHOP heart cardigan, OLD BLOSSOM BOX scallop skirt, SG.WANG leggings, CHARLES & KEITH heels and TOPSHOP Japan polka dot handbag...

Within these past few weeks, Ive meet really really nice super sweet girls.. So thank you, thanks for stopping by on the blog, girls I meet on FB and for stopping by at the shop.. Thank you soo much.. It makes me feel very very blessed ;)

IMG_2202

IMG_2195

6 comments:

ajaibcloset July 9, 2010 at 6:25 PM  

Super love your outfit today :)

Liyana July 9, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

everytime i went to ur shop i know im going to be happy and my stress will be heal immediately juz by seeing all nice dresses :D

Always enjoy ur hospitality dear :)

p/s: malam ni gak pakai ur dress. i'll show u the pics later :)

Anonymous July 10, 2010 at 12:47 AM  

jezmine dear,why am I blocked from your fb account? :( Im sorry if I ever did anything wrong to you.
I dont understand,I always go up and say hi to u everytime I see you.Not to make such a big fuss out of this,but Im just clueless.

Ummu Hurairah July 10, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

org skinny n petite pakai ape pun cantik je.. mcm carrie bshaw.. ~sigh~

the chocobummers July 10, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

hey there!, I really like your style!
I would really appreciate if you give us a visit at our blog
www.chocobumbum.blogspot.com
for our hand painted bags!

HijabScarf July 13, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Loovveee the scallop skirt..
Hi Jezmine, we're from Indonesia..

http://hijabscarf.blogspot.com