Tuesday, July 6, 2010

REPORTING REPORTING...

Today ;) I went fabric hunting in the wee morning, for Old Blossom Box Cutie Raya Collection, mostly of Kurung and Kebarung.. which will have sizes S, M and L (yeaaaaaay) So hopefully, hopefully all goes well and on time...

Wearing: Random black top, THRIFTED cardigan, F21 Japan polka dot skirt, SG.WAND old denim leggings, OLD BLOSSOM heart printed scarf, CHARLES&KEITH heels...

My accessories for today: TOPSHOP Japan brroch and DIVA Cadillac necklace.

My labels done! To be put on all home made things and the Raya Collection..

Newly "IN" cut out scallop heels.. (came yesterday)

Loving these cute and adorable Archie Grand notebooks, OLD BLOSSOM will be bringing IN more stationaries :)

Last week with the girls.. I went to watch SATC2 for the second time around.. Holy moly, there were 9 of us... Frm left: Liyana (the actress from Impian), Finaz, Lyana Uberlove, small me, one of my bff too.. Wani, Eleanor, Edi Lalurve, Baby Superstar and Akma yg sgt sgt sgt comel..

Me with Akma yang sgt sgt sgt sgt comel..
Im not a big fan of LV bags (I dont know why), but seeing it on Akma that night, made me change my perspective...

4 comments:

zafira July 6, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

OMG OMG nak baju raya nak baju raya pleaaazzzzz :))

ღ TeRU²bOzUღ July 7, 2010 at 1:55 AM  

i love ur cut out scallop heels so much!!

fashionista.playground July 11, 2010 at 2:22 AM  

how much is the scallop heels dear?
:) let me know...

Jasmine July 19, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

you're so inspiring :)