Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A BIT LATE TODAY

Today, outfit: items all the same from before...

I shared this on my FB, this is what I did years before I had a blog..
Draw all my daily outfits to class etc.. Haha..

And somehow on being very young then, I also wrote (below)
and I pretty am still a believer, because I still do LOVE anything & everything :)


A customer wore this for a shoot, thanks soo much Iylia and photographers, PENDITA.

Dearest Farhana wore the polka dot scarf from Old Blossom, to match the merry-ness of the hot air balloon event in Putrajaya, last weekend.

6 comments:

Wulandari March 23, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

just loove your outfit, lylia, and farhanaa.. I wonder I can go to your shop :(

Anonymous March 23, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

i love ur bag..can i know where did u buy it or sold at ur shop??

Anonymous March 23, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

love your blog. I've been a reader since some time ago.
Wish I lived in Malay. Would you be kind enough to do a photo tour of your shop. I'd love to see it. Thanks and all the best.

nFarhana Lai March 24, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

mine...this is not "baju boring". smua matching je. choooomeyl je. me likey ur chanel tee, ur cardi, ur brooch on the cardi,ur stripey bag. ervythinglah. ha7.

IT'S Me N.a.N.a March 24, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

i pun draw aper yg i nk pakai ke-esokkan hari nya..:)
lukisan buruk i tue lar jadi pengobat rindu i pada baju2 lamer..lagi pun mase tue i x ader lgenfon camera or camera. So, melukis lagi best kan?hehhh...

Liyana Hanim March 24, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

omg..btul saying tuh..i've been a big fan of vintage clothes & one of my greatest find was a dress for a mere rm10 & i super h8 ppl who look down on ppl who like to buy unbranded clothes..it's about mixing high end with low end instead of always guess this or mng that..
and that is why ur blogshop tat has turned into a boutique is such an inspiration to me..
love the fact that u have 1 of a kind stuff there so tat we the buyers don't end up like carbon copies of each other..:)