Thursday, March 4, 2010

CHANEL SPOOF LAZY DRESS UP DAY

Today at the shop, really simple coz I dont really know what to wear... So I wore my fave cardigan again. With OLD BLOSSOM Chanel Spoof tee, MNG jeans and ORANGE LITTLE peep toe boots..

Thanks for all the notification on me being in Berita Harian and Metro today.. Im always the last person to know, so thanks soo much..


And my "www.oldblossombox.blogspot" is under revamp by none other than Miss Ami, she's super great...  So anybody looking to revamp their site, contact her if she's not busy... And its a paid project, and I choose Ami coz I love her layout work.. Thank Ami!

Me at the shop with sisters, Eishah and Mawar...
They were super nice too, and thanks for coming all the way.
Thanks for the picture!

 And super cuties in the bow hairclip and turban, Nadhirah and Rai..

 
This is Miss Izzah, I met her at the APB press conference, I saw her from a ar coz she's wearing the bow jacket from OLD BLOSSOM BOX. And when she came to say Hi, I knew I got the right person, Izzah and her friend was one of the first customers to drop by at the shop after the launch, and I was soo happy to see her wearing that jacket. And on that day itself, I saw another customer, Miss Fiza Hani, also wearing an OLD BLOSSOM dress to the event.

This was yesterday, Liyana came by to the shop with her big sister,
and thanks soo much for being so nice to me...
These two are the sweetest. Picture taken from Liyana's blog

5 comments:

Unknown March 4, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

glad u love the layout jezmine!

Liyana March 4, 2010 at 7:30 PM  

always luv ur stuffs!! :)

Anonymous March 4, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

I'm coming down to your shop this coming sat..can't wait!! ^^

Love from SG,
Angel

Jezmine Blossom March 4, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

angel..... oooommmmmmgggg, see u soon dear!

Rai Anuar March 10, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

Awww..thanks for putting our face in ur blog..I felt honoured!