Saturday, March 6, 2010

MY WEEKEND

Today, happy weekend everyone... First off, thanks to everyone that came yesterday... too many people, I couldn't even reply some of your SMS/e-mails yet (sooo sorry) and today, thank you Angel and friends who came all the way from Singapore this morning! Hope you girls had fun just now...

Today, Im wearing: TEA & SYMPATHY mint eyelet dress, TOPSHOP glittery granny vest, SG.WANG denim leggings, MNG pumps and a scarf from my Mum...


Heart Scarfs added in today...

3 comments:

Dewi Kencana Putri March 7, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

Hye. I'm Dewi Kencana from Limkokwing University. I would love to make your shop as my research concept store. If that possible, can you please email me at putri_deww@yahoo.com.. Your cooperation are really appreciated.. Thank you =)

missCHOKODOX March 9, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

salam jezzamine..emm actually me and putri sekelas time dip mass com kat uitm dulu..n now i'm working as a writer in URTV magz..really proud tgk pencapaian our jr. juz like u..btw..this hearty shawl..berape ek sehelai?sgt heart ngn dis shawl..meet me at my blog http://misschokodoxstory.blogpsot.com

Anonymous March 10, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

Hi dear, Angel here.. i have sent you an email and our photos we taken in your shop. By the way i really really love the clothes you bring in..please update your online shop soon!!^^