Saturday, March 13, 2010

MAXIS OR CELCOM?

Hellooo... Happy weekend everyone, me as usual... working today...

Early in the morning, I went to get/inquire on a Maxis plan for BB at SACC. And the service was awful. They told me I couldn't get it done there, and the only way was by going to Sunway Pyramid or KLCC, they did'nt even bother to explain on the plans, or procedure, but by just dismissing that they dont have it. A Maxis centre that can't provide a Maxis plan? Im trying to stay loyal and stick with Maxis, even though everyone seems to be opting for Celcom.. Now, Im not so sure. What do you guys think/suggest? I know there's a lot of anger over on Facebook and a friend's blog (who is super mad about the bad service given by Maxis on her BB) on how Maxis customer service isn't really good. But Im really really trying to stick with Maxis..

Edit: Some are already agreeing on FB that the Maxis customer service is SACC mall is really bad.  

PS: Im wearing all the things I've worn before, except the stripy top is an old ZARA tee, I just found it back again! It was one of my fave fave top in 2005..

 And tadi, Miss Carol came to visit again, the miss MAS stewardess. Thank you, we do dinner when you're back from traveling... ;)

Below, is the really awesome scarf Farhana gave me.. (Thank youuu)


 And dearest Cheryl gave me this really cute handmade Russian doll necklace, I soo love it!

7 comments:

J u l i a 。.゜✿ March 13, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

Mine yang ada boutique comel,

kakju guna celcom prepaid for my BB. sangat jimat, coverage best gila. memang stay connected 24hrs !

go for celcom ! =D

Azbahri March 13, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

i vote for celcom as well, maxis sucks nowadays

Sham (Modern Pastime) March 13, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

hey, i love ur style! :)
anyway, have you ever considered selling guys' stuff in ur boutique? cool Ts maybe. just a thought, keep blogging. take care

wahida March 15, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

jezmine..
im so in love with the scarf that farhana gave to u..may i know mane die beli dat scarf..or maybe u boleh jual that scarf @ ur boutique!!

nFarhana Lai March 16, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

hey mine!

it's my pleasure =D...& am glad u like it ^^ tak sbr nk tgk u pakai scarf tu. musti chomeyl giler!

nFarhana Lai March 16, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

hello wahida. i bought the scarf @ Arzu in midvalley (1st floor). but u could find it @ Arzu in klcc also =)

wahida March 16, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

ok tenchooo farhana!!! so sweet of you :)))