Friday, March 19, 2010

A BIT OF TODAY & YESTERDAY

Friday it is! And today I'm on mad printed mash-up, but you'll only grow older each day, so I plan to have fun whilst I can, wearing: THRIFTED polka dot scarf, MNG Wizard Of Oz tee, TOPSHOP heart cardie, PUMPKIN checkered pants, MNG pumps & F21 clutch.


Last night, it was dinner with the girls.... Super Baby, Lyana Uberlove, Edi Lalurve & Nadia Pumpkin, and we were missing Jing Velvet Ribbon.

My yummy dinner, yes, the gravy is as nice as it looks like...

Taken from Super Baby

Picture Perfect!

The dinner was at Fullhouse, Sunway Pyramid.

And the after dinner snack was at Paparich, Subang..

I super love this Foo Chok (?)

Edi with her meanie Ice Cendol....

And I LOVE this woman!

And Nadia.......

5 comments:

Faridah Zulkiflie March 19, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

Camera kita mmg paling bergaya. I don't care.

Felice March 19, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

You gurls look super gorgeous! Nak dinner with u & Nadia soon.... :D

nFarhana Lai March 19, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

hey mine! saya suka sama awak punye Wizard of Oz tee tu ^^ u bought kat MNG mane? kat midval tade pown ='(

-ilyannur- March 20, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

semua pun gojes.... :)

Jing March 22, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

You all look lovelyyyyyy, i miss you all1 *sniffles*


<3