Monday, March 1, 2010

TRIPPY IN MARCH

Hello and salam to all.. Time passes so quickly, and now its March! February was a great month, and I hope March will be even better..

At the shop, wearing: DOROTHY PERKINS floral top, SG.WANG cardigan and denim leggings, OLD BLOSSOM vintage studded belt and ORANGE LITTLE peep toe ankle boots.


At the shop.... ;)

Sequined Sharp Shoulder Jacket

Cute Nautical Inspired Tops

Classic Bags, and this is the What Goes Around Bag.

Taking Floral back for Spring/Summer, Floral Bodycon Skirts.

More Vintage Inspired Goodies...


Last Friday, Anne from Hot.FM dropped by to shop. Thanks dear...

6 comments:

Juju March 1, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

sweet je anne tu..hi jezz, teringin nak gi kedai u, tp mesti cam segan je nak masuk..huhuhu~

;) March 1, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

did she bought t-shirt logo channel frm ur shop? saw her today kt ofis.. dia pkai dat top.. ;p

Wulandari March 2, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

woow, I just found your blog, I'm newbie in blogging :)

I amazed with your shop; girly, vintage, beautiful colors,I never had seen like this shop before. Wonderful!

ummi nasir March 2, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

ohh i love that skirt and that sequined jacket..its really me :)

Anonymous March 2, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

hey babe. im from singapore :)
love your designs and all. was thinking of going to your shop. but is there anyway i can purchase it via online and send it to me? dont worry cus i will definitely buy more than 5 pieces :)
do get back to me at limin_14@hotmail.com

shapattnson March 10, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

loves the boots ...