Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BUNNIES

I have another interview with KOSMO newspaper today, I can't stress out how thankful I'am coz they've featured me quite a no. of times already, so thank you KOSMO!

My crabby & croccie brooches from my Mum...

And... Im wearing my old Vincci bag, this was probably 3 years ago.

Yesterday, Nana Jepunnye brought her two cute bunnies...
SUPER SUPER TOTALLY MAXIMUM CUTENESS!
Nana bawak lagi... espesh si putih tu...
At first the white bunny was super scared & shy *awwwww*
Tapi after quite sometime, he was running/hopping about having fun, sedih gileeee dia tak nak balik!

Me & Nana Jepunnye, she helped me quite a lot since I opened shop,
so thank you Nana!

Comelkan?

I used to have 3 baby bunnies in primary school in Dungun, Terengganu..
But sadly, they all went to *bunny heaven*


Before she deleted MY pictures, and yup that's me on the profile picture.

To the girl who did a FAKE Facebook account of me, thanks for deleting it! I know you told my friend that you did it because you like me, but Im not flattered at all, it seriously is SCARY & FREAKY. But thanks for finally deleting it. And to Baby, SUPER MASSIVE thanks for helping me. And all the other girls/friends who helped me report on her to the FB management, and others who added her to tell her off, and others that messaged her too, THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH...

11 comments:

nn March 17, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

cute bunnies! and cute outfit, as always :)

nFarhana Lai March 17, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

CHOMEYLLNYA =DD wabbits in the shop~! rugi balek awal smlm. kalo tak,boley maen2 ngan diorg jgk. ha4. (sebok je i ni)

hudhud March 17, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

hey babe ive sent email to you asking for some ideas. hope u can help me. thnks :)

Wulandari March 17, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Comel nya tu rabbit :)wanna hugs them!
Love your brooches and blouse,cuute :)

Anonymous March 17, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

jezmine!lma u xupdate oldblossom box store pny blog!hu hu..rindu nak beli2 barang u.

Unknown March 17, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

woah! such drama lah the fan T_T

Jezmine Blossom March 17, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

farhana: tu laaaar.. comelkan? next week dia bwk lagi..

hudhud: ill see first k dear, coz i get soo many emails/sms/fb msg daily.. so sometimes tak larat nak reply and its really hard when i dont knw how the person looks like.

wulanduri: thanks soo much dear.. the bunnies were really cute ;)

ami: hahahahah.... thanks tau

rini March 17, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

jezmine, i love all the stuff from ur store, is it anyway to buy from u n get it deliver to Brunei?

thanx jezmine~

Viexoravogue March 17, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

scarylaa that fan..There are really a lot of ways to show it..Thank god, she was cooperative enough for deleting the pictures and profile photos. Lets hope dier x buat lg..~lilynadia

superumi March 18, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

Ive been in your situation as well last year. a reader of my blog emailed me and let me know about it. she used all my photos and claimed its her. its way freaky...

im sad that there are people like her in this world *sigh!*

KIRA December 1, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

err it's not a fan. it's a copycat! omg, copycats are even scarier than zombies i said.