Tuesday, March 9, 2010

FREAKY TUESDAY

Hello, something freaky happened to me, there's a FAKE FACEBOOK account, using my name and my pictures (from this blog obviously) So WHOEVER you are, please stop... It's just really really SCARY (super duper SCARRRRRY) & UPSETTING... and unhealthy. Please note that my FACEBOOK account is on the right hand side of my blog, not only that, Ive been getting weird phonecalls from this one particular girl.

Done with that, Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today Im wearing: OLD BLOSSOM lace top inside, OLD BLOSSOM floral scarf, PUMPKIN polka dot bow top, SG.WANG leggings, MNG pumps..


Me and Putri.... she officially used her first Polaroid at the shop... ;)

Yesterday Miss Farhana came again, its her 4th time to the shop.. and she's wearing an OLD BLOSSOM dress & belt... and was kind enough to bring me loadsa yummy of muffins!


3 comments:

shea March 9, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

wowie! gila scary!
stalker go away!! heee..

Jezmine Blossom March 9, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

tu lar... like i totally freaked out tau, adoooi....

Just call me ANNE March 9, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

you are definitely stylish and have a very unique fashion sense, and you are petite!

Do your shop sell anything for extra large woman like me? I think my size is between XL and XXL.

Thanks.