Sunday, February 28, 2010

BLOSSOM ON A SUNDAY

Hello..... Hope everyone is having a great Sunday, me? as usual... working at the shop. Today I'm wearing a dress which I hold dearly to my heart, coz it was made for me by Naomi back in 2008 as part of the Secretea Society, and its the Blossom dress. As i said before, Naomi is one of the girls I look up too.

Im wearing: TEA & SYMPATHY Blossom dress, SG.WANG denim leggings, ANGEL tie-up booties, OLD BLOSSOM flower necklace, TOPSHOP birdie belt and OLD BLOSSOM heart bucket bag in brown.


My mum got me these really cute ruler set yesterday ;)

2 comments:

Felice February 28, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

You look so chic Jez, as always! Meet up again next time together with Nads & Carol maybe? ;)

bicyclecrazy March 1, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

nice top...and those rulers are cute.
do u have shirt dresses vintage look?