Tuesday, February 16, 2010

KOSMO

Close up..

At the shop already... bright and early, another shoot with Kosmo newspaper today... And Im wearing: PULL & BEAR grey wash denim shirt, MNG sequined vest, CHARLES & KEITH heels, OLD BLOSSOM scarf, pvc leggings & bag.

Random, music I always play in the shop: Kings Of Leon (I LOOOOOVE them!), Zee Avi (I absolutely love her too, her music keeps me calm, especially when Im driving), Metric (Thanks to Baby!) and the New Moon soundtrack! And The Killers too... (I love Brandon Flowers)

3 comments:

ummi nasir February 16, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

ohh nice outfit girl.. found ur homepage frm my frens n i really adore your fashion sense :) cant wait to shop at old blossom once i get back to Malaysia...nway keep it up..xoxo,ummi http://umminasir.blogspot.com

Unknown February 17, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

I cinta KOL jugak!! I squealed when you played them on your opening night hehehehhe <3 <3 <3 <3

vanilamanis February 25, 2010 at 1:03 AM  

i love the denim shirt that u're wearing!
just want it for myself!;)