Sunday, February 21, 2010

A GIRL WHO GOT THE DREAM....

Picture taken from Shea/Facebook

As much as I badly wanted a shop... and even before I knew it, I guess God has his way of telling me, coz one day out of the blue (and by then, I didn't even thought it would be possible and had no planning) Shea, a great girl I knew on-line, and who would sometimes buy from me and send me really cute gifts, SMS-ed me, telling me that she had a dream.. In that dream she came to my house and I invited her to my shop. And she also told me that I had scallop walls in the shop...

I was ofcourse happy that she would SMS regarding her dream, and thought nothing of it (coz then things looked impossible), but maybe maybe it was a sign, and good dreams always comes from God. And as for me, Shea dreamt it, and told me... Soon after that dream, things came to place, things of what only I can dream...

I told her straight away when I had the good news, and she also told me how she saw the striped walls in her dream too. And when I was ready to launch the shop, Shea just had to be there. At first there were some minor problems coz she couldn't come, but she made it! And was amongst the earliest.

So thank you soooo much for coming, although you were back in Uni. Thanks for coming back to KL, just for the event... And thanks sooo much for the yummy ice-cream pens Shea!

6 comments:

Anonymous February 21, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

I knew her online too .. but guess she prolly forgotten me .. :P

anyway, she is indeed ..really a sweet person ;)!

Anonymous February 21, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

i knew her online too .. i'm not sure whether she remembered me or not ..

But shes indeed .. really a sweet person .. we email-ing few times though it non-business related ..

cheers

didi February 21, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

view me....www.inderani.blogspot.com

ZAFIRAH HANIS February 22, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

she told me about e dream too.. :)

shea February 22, 2010 at 2:45 AM  

i am beyond speechless! :')
tq tq tq!!!

and here's to more good luck for OBB..aminnnn :)

Azureen Azlan February 22, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

OMG, this is so SWEET! Shea is a cute n nice girl. haven't meet her in person, but I love reading her blog :)