Friday, February 5, 2010

BUSY AGAIN

Today, Im wearing: THRIFTED cream lace/jersey top inside, OLD BLOSSOM BOX pink lace jacket (SOLD x2, LAST PIECE IN STORE), HS drawstring floral printed bag, SS brown ankle boots and MNG jeans, TEA & SYMPATHY belt.

Yesterday (THURS), I was wearing: OLD BLOSSOM BOX checkered shirt, TOPSHOP cardigan, OLD BLOSSOM BOX seluar kilat, MNG heels (my new running shoes, that's why I wear it nearly everyday...)

On Wednesday, I was wearing (PS: the bags behind me is totally sold-out, only had 2 of each colour, so sorry to those who inquired, Cow-Girl bag is gone too): Polka scarf from MUM, old yellow chiffon to again, PUMPKIN lace bolero, FOURSKIN skinnies, and red hot pumps!

I had fun on Weds, coz I was super busy with customers (Thank you to all that have stopped by, and thanks to all you dearies, who've stopped by frequently even though the shop has only been open for 9 days!) and my long time uni buddy, Ayuni came with her comel-comel baby! Then my high school best friend, Amni came by too, and helped me at the shop till malam (thanks Meni....) Thanks again to all my friends for are willing to sacrifice their off days & public holidays to help me out. Owwwwwh, Ill be opening a slot for internship soon (those with a passport & fashion background is a MAJOR plus).

And gosh, how time flies... Im gonna be 26 in a couple of days, and Ill be working! I still wish I was either 18-21 though. But there's no better gift than being alive each day you wake up, and seeing all your family & friends well. To me, those are great great gifts already.



Comel to the ultimate maximum...

New theme at the shop.....









PS: To all my Old Blossom customers, sorry for the late updates on the blog, and soooo sorry to keep all you dearies (who couldn't drop by to the shop waiting...) It's a little hectic for me now, I hardly have time for the Internet & e-mails, but please please bear with me. Ill be doing a new update very very soon, with new goodies! And don't worry dearies, you wont be missed out, as I try the best to provide great goodies in store and on the blog. Thanks sooo much, and much much love.

7 comments:

amy February 5, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

i HEART ur pump shoes!!

Anonymous February 5, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

dear,where did u get that red hot pumps & brown ankle boots?suke.

Anonymous February 5, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

sorry ya,ur shop dkt mane ye?

Festy February 5, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

I love the red shoes!!!!
xoxo
Festy
http://festyinstyle.blogspot.com/

shea February 6, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

the red heels are such killers!! geramnyeee,,btw,wow ada internship prog! gud2 babe :)

SheStaticpulse February 13, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

wah i really like all ur shoes...coz i pon the shorty one huhu

SheStaticpulse February 13, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

i suke tol lar gn kasot2 u neh..nnt display bebanyakss tw hihihih