Monday, February 8, 2010

IM 26 NOW!

First off, THANK YOU soooooooo much for all the birthday wishes (which I turned 26 on Sunday)! Especially via SMS and FACEBOOK! Thanks sooooo sooooo much. I'm soooo thankful that Im still alive & kicking at 26! Thanks for the phonecalls, and all the customers that wished me at the shop/SMS/FB! And my bestfriend Ana for helping me out at the shop/on my birthday yesterday...


Yuppy, I was working on my birthday. I had to sleep over at the shop the day before (Saturday) with Ana, to sort out all the things (tagging and ironing)... And only yesterday after closing shop, did I go out, which was to Nirwana for Nasi Daun Pisang (yuppy, that was ALL I wanted for my birthday, I just really really really wanted Nasi Daun Pisang from Nirwana, Bangsar. Sedaaaaaaap gileeeee, especially the Peria Goreng OMG) and the OLD BLOSSOM shop is like a pre-advanced birthday gift from my family already. I couldn't think of anything else to ask for, as Im sooo overwhelmed and grateful for all the things that has been given to me.

Today, in a rush to get ready: THRIFTED leopard scarf, OLD BLOSSOM pin girl tee, TOPSHOP cardie (I LOVE THIS CARDIE, I LOVE CARDIGANS), FOURSKIN skinnies, CHARLES & KEITH heels, TOPSHOP UK necklace & bag from MUM.


Rings I'm wearing today......

Life has been been getting more busier by the day. Tomorrow I have a shoot & interview with TVSelangor, and on Weds... I have a shoot & interview with the new Maxis Broadband Campaign. Thanks to all the people out there for supporting me. Thank you. And thanks again to Kak Siti from Berita Harian for the 'handbag from Old Blossom' article which was out in the newspaper on Wednesday (last week) I didn't even know until people kept calling & Kak Siti texting me..

This was on Sunday (day I turned 26!), just a simple combo coz Im beyond tired... : OLD BLOSSOM skinny studded jacket, OLD BLOSSOM vintage pussy bow top, OLD BLOSSOM pvc leggings, and MNG heels.

To all my dearest dearest customers (or shall I say friends) that couldn't reach the shop, watch out for tomorrow's update! www.oldblossombox.blogspot.com

THEME: SUPER LOVE
DATE: 9 FEB 2010
DAY: TUESDAY NIGHT
TIME: 9PM


Yeay, finally... a great new update this Tuesday night online!

4 comments:

Naddy February 9, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

happy birthday dear, have a great year ahead... and wish u all the best xoxo

nurul cakapcakap February 9, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

happy birthdaay!

Ana yg sgt sibuk! February 10, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

sorry cannot teman u for the peria goreng... since, dats da only benda u want fr ur b'day, so I guess ur prezzie will be Nasi Daun Pisang la... (again? apa punya kawan).. one day we curi-curi go k!

Luv u!
muaackks (euwww, when was da last time we ever kiss kiss n hug hug? haha peliks..never!)

Greeen Banana's February 11, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

Happy Happy birthday dear Jezmine. May your lovely business flourish a hundred fold. (=