Friday, February 26, 2010

FLY AWAY CREAMPUFF

Had this dessert for tea, yummy, Pavlova from Delicious...
Im thinking of Jing whilst eating this....

Today, "Selamat Maulidul Rasul", busy with NEW bags arrivals at the shop (Wheeeee......) and the bucket bag is back (though limited again) and I got so many SMS-es this morning, yes.. yes.. girls the shop is Open today, and everyday... So see you girls later.

Wearing: LIZ CLAIBORNE minnie polka dot cardigan (Im simply in LOVE with it, when I saw it in InTrend March issue), FOREVER 21 lace top, OLD BLOSSOM birdie necklace, FOURSKIN skinny pants and I named my red pumps, Dorothy....

Edit/Added: Later today, a customer came in and gave me these cute yummy cream puff she made (she has a bakery), I don't know if you read my blog Raihan, but thanks sooo much, super yummy tau!



Some of the new arrivals, but there's more at the shop...



3 comments:

ummi nasir February 27, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

love ur birdie necklace n ur cardigan...very cute:)

Jing February 28, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Awww babe, miss u banyak sangat! <3

And all your yummy pics is making me very hungry hahaha! =P

TTonthedot March 20, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

love ur polka dots cardi. sooooooo yummy! da la merah..super love betul! :)