Friday, February 19, 2010

THIS CARDIGAN AGAIN

Today... felt only yesterday that I blogged on Monday, and now its Friday. Social life is decreasing as Im working on a daily basis. And today Im wearing my fave cardigan again, but pinned it to the sides to make it look a bit like a jacket... Outfit: OLD BLOSSOM BOX cardigan, F21 bib necklace, ANGEL booties, and gift from Mum bag... Happy weekend tomorrow dearies...

PS: I made a stupid decision by watching Twilight again last night on TV, and now my mad-fan girl mode is back for Edward Cullen. Dreamy, dreamy, dreamy....

Pictures of my darling friend (since UiTM days), and fashion writer for EH! magazine, Yana (outfits all in OLD BLOSSOM BOX and pictures by: Jay Ismail) . A girl, and a friend I totally totally adore. Not only is she pretty and stylish, but this girl is way friendly and most importantly very down to earth. That is beauty from within.