Saturday, February 6, 2010

JUST A QUICK STOP

Went to the shop extra early today (the store's first weekend) and the Seventeen magazine team came to loan things for shoots and shopping (Thanks you guys!) And Im wearing: OLD BLOSSOM vintage polka dot blouse, OLD BLOSSOM leopard skirt, OLD BLOSSOM Home Made (by me!) brooch, OLD BLOSSOM pvc leggings, OLD BLOSSOM vintage braided belt & MNG heels. (Never have I worn soooo many Old Blossom in an outfit before)


Head over to www.oldblossombox.blogspot.com for news...

SOLD! I super love this, there's 3 designs that i super super love, all gone.

Amazing piece of feathered skirt, SOLD too.






Last piece of the Creamy Yellow Scallop Peplum

2 comments:

shea February 6, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

totally loveeeeeeeee evrything on today's outfit!

Adela February 8, 2010 at 5:09 AM  

omG I love ur blogg, I love ur style , just love it ;)

www.seeuinmynightmaress.blogspot.com