Saturday, February 20, 2010

SUNDAY MORNING...

Sunday... My outfit is rather 'blah', so I'd thought I'd cheer my feet up with a little dose of colour!
And stack up some bangles... Outfit: Tuxedo tee from SG. WANG, MNG jeans, OLD BLOSSOM military cardie, and overseas pumps, FOREVER 21 studded bangles.

P.S: To those that were asking what kind of camera I use, its actually a very ordinary OLYMPUS Fe-320, with 8.0 megapixel. I try not to use flash, and capture pictures only in natural light.. I don't own any SLR or DLR (?/ Sorry if I got it wrong, Im really bad with gadgets)



Style snap shots from the grand opening of The Old Blossom Box Store,
in EH! magazine (newly revamped March issue), thanks Yana..
Old Blossom Box was also featured in the magazine Blog Fesyen segment.


A cutesy double Shila OIAM, on the cover of Remaja magazine, all in OLD BLOSSOM BOX.


2 comments:

princess lea February 21, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

love the heels! saw ur photos and realized u hv such AMAZING collection of heels! where did u get 'em from??

Unknown February 24, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

suka gila your pumps! jez jual lah kasut also in your shop...... i'd totally buy all of 'em :D